What coverage does your business need? It all depends. We will work with you to identify the best insurance options for your business.
Your business needs.
Every business needs:
- Property insurance to protect the real and personal property owned by the business
- Business Interruption insurance to protect the net income of the firm and pay the extra expense after a loss
- General Liability insurance to protect the business from claims from third parties for “bodily injury”, “property damage”, “personal injury” or “advertising injury”
- Business Auto insurance to provide coverage even if the business doesn’t own a vehicle; you need this coverage if employees drive their own cars or rented cars on company business
If you have employees, you need:
- Workers’ Compensation –
- Employment Practices Liability
- Employee Dishonesty
If you offer employee benefits, you need:
- Employee Benefits Liability
- Fiduciary Liability
If your business depends on you or key individuals who are the leaders and drivers of the firm, you need:
- Key Person Disability and
- Key Person Life insurance to hold the business over as it transitions to a new owner or manager
- Why – Buying insurance is a drag. Insurance products are complicated. The policies are hard to read and harder to understand. We feel the same way- that’s why we do it differently.
- How – We make the complicated simple. We take the time to listen and understand what’s unique about you and your business. What are your goals and your concerns? One broker sees the big picture – and all the small details.
- What – Not all insurance policies are created equal. With so many insurance companies, coverages and jargon, you have to be a wizard (or an insurance advisor) to know what to do. Our knowledge is your best insurance.
Benefits and Features
Say goodbye to insurance auditors. Pinnacle handles all of your insurance audits for you.
We offer a pay as you go option that links to your payroll. We process the reporting forms for you on a monthly basis. This eliminates large down payments, estimating and surprises at audit time.
Imagine having one insurance broker handling your business, personal and health insurance. We have you covered.
We process your insurance certificates the same day as requested.
We negotiate coverages and premium every year rather than obtain quotes.
Insurance claims, especially Workers Compensation claims, have a large impact on your premiums. We are here to help you through the claims process from start to finish.